Thank you for giving us the opportunity to care for your pet. Our caring staff and dedicated doctors enjoy seeing all kinds of domestic pets. From dogs to cats, to hamsters and ferrets, to rabbits and guinea pigs - we have seen about everything! We want to help you and your pet have a happy, healthy life together, and we will do our best to keep you informed about the best ways to care for your pet.
Dr. Chad Smith, Dr. Wendi Goetsch and Dr. Bethany Huhman and their staff make every effort to address medical concerns and answer any other questions you have about your pets. Our doctors also work with the local humane societies and various rescue organizations.
We believe that God has given every person unique talents/gifts and He expects us to use them to benefit others.
We do this by:
- Working as a team to provide the highest quality medical and surgical care for our patients.
- Treating clients and their pets with compassion, respect, and integrity.
- Educating our clients and the community about the roles they play in keeping their pets healthy and happy.
- Communicating effectively with each other and clients to promote better understanding and patient care.
- Maintaining a positive and friendly attitude.
- Demonstrating a passion for excellence while exceeding the client's expectations.